Our popular hard SUP with soft IXPE deck is back for 2020. At 10′ 4″ in length, this SUP is ideal for all abilities to get on the water and push their SUP riding. It is incredibly stable with large volume, so ideal for beginners or larger adults to practice on. The shape is based on our surfboard technology so makes this SUP streamlined in the water for easy paddling and catching small waves.
This stand up paddle board was originally designed for outdoor centre and surf school use, so it is durable and safe. We have reinforced the rail, nose and tail against dings, and the soft IXPE deck is durable and soft to protect riders if they fall onto it. This SUP comes with built in fins for precision riding and stability.
All Circle One Surfboards, Skimboards and SUP boards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards – they are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry. Our boards are NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’ which means we produce a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio.
– EPS High Density Pressurised Core
– CrosslinkTM reinforcement material throughout with multi-layers of premium 6oz European fibre-glass
– Extra Bamboo laminate reinforced standing area
– Hi-Density Internal EVA Rail, Nose and Tail reinforcement
– Premium European epoxy resin throughout
– Durable EVA Deck Pad IXPE deck area
– Full HDPE soft slick bottom for added rider safety
– Centre handle for easy transportation/carrying down the beach
– Exceptional Strength to Weight ratio
– Hand finished to C1 exacting standards
– BOARD DIMENSIONS: 10′ 4″ x 33″ x 4 1/2″
– VOLUME (L): 206
– SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
– BOARD TYPE: SUP
– FIN SET-UP: Soft Thruster (3-Fin)
– TAIL SHAPE: Round
– BOTTOM CONTOUR: Double Concave through to V in Tail
– RIDER WEIGHT: Up to 100Kg plus
– SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, Beginner Progressive
– WAVE HEIGHT: 2ft-6ft
– FINS INCLUDED WITH BOARD? – Yes